More on Retiree Medical from an anonymous contributor:
At the transition, LLNS said that retirees that took the Lump Sum Cashout from UCRP would be eligible for access only coverage, which meant that they would get the same rates as employees ( or other retirees), but would have to pay the full amount. Is this still true? Does anyone who reads this blog know of anyone who has tried this? Is this affected by the new retiree benefits plan? What are the rates? I know, lots of questions. Any info would be appreciated.
This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Opinions not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email email@example.com
- ► 2017 (193)
- ► 2016 (295)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- Question about Retiree Medical
- Attrition poll
- 401b plan?
- Health Care Dates Extended, but not for all?
- Discussion on health care
- DOE nuc safety questionned!
- Congressman Cardoza shares Valley frustration with...
- DOE to give $25 Billion to US Automakers??
- What did you think of the G Miller presentation?
- Seeking retiree's support!
- NIF, NIF, NIF!
- LLNS is unfair
- Armold visiting NIF on Monday?
- LLNL expansion?
- Home campaign inappropriate?
- Shame on you GM and company!
- How about dental care benefits?
- ▼ November (18)