What is with all of the tree trimming, road repaving, tree planting, shrub pruning and mountains of tan bark? Does anyone know how much this costing the programs?
May 14, 2009 6:54 AM
This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Comments not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- ► 2017 (321)
- ► 2016 (295)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- Age discrimination lawsuit
- Kiss your retirement good bye!
- One year after the layoff...
- NIF dedication theme song
- Good old boys' culture still alive and well
- Wake up everybody!
- When will managers be promoted based on competency...
- New Security?
- Lab Morale Hits Bottom
- Expired Hand Sanitizer!
- Lab Make Over
- Would you recommend LLNL as an employer now?
- Yet more training.
- The proposed LLNL 2010 budget is down 7 million
- A post on the LANL blog
- NIF is dumping people
- Complete the UPTE-CWA health and safety survey tod...
- "US unemployment rate" chart looks parabolic
- I received from LLNS my TCP1 (Defined Benefit Pens...
- Is the Energy Department Ready to Reboot the Count...
- Kaiser co payment now double or triple!
- ▼ May (21)
- ► 2008 (374)