From LLNL News On Line:
NNSA 10th Anniversary celebration: Share your story
March 8, 2009
This month marks NNSA’s 10th Anniversary and NNSA is looking to employees to celebrate in style.
NNSA is working to highlight the agency’s accomplishments and success stories from the past decade, and is collecting stories from the people who work every day in support of the mission.
In 500 words or less, share some of your favorite memories, stories and accomplishments that you have experienced at NNSA over the last decade. The best essays will be featured during the upcoming 10-year Anniversary celebration.
Send your short essay and contact information to Jennifer Wagner [firstname.lastname@example.org] by Friday, March 12.
This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Opinions not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email email@example.com
- ► 2017 (186)
- ► 2016 (295)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- New START seen permitting extra warhead deploymen...
- NNSA merging contracts
- Nuclear Labs Raise Doubts Over Viability of Arsena...
- View on 200 re-classification
- Opinion on blog moderation
- LANL TCP1
- Debate Heats Up Over Conventional, Nuclear Deterre...
- Trial of LLNS begins!
- Poll results
- Prove you have dependents
- Cost to Test U.S. Global-Strike Missile Could Reac...
- Concerns Over the Recent NIF Media Blitz
- NNSA Weapons Chief Participates in ROTC Day at Law...
- Pentagon Eyes More Than $800 Million for New Nucle...
- Share your story
- Managers! How do you feel about LLNS?
- Democratic senator challenges energy chief on Yucc...
- U.S. Missile Defenses Enhanced to Deal With Growin...
- What happened to the "future" institutional data c...
- ▼ March (19)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)