Two anonymous contributions on pension contributions:
Since LLNL is looking at employee contribution for next year what percentage did the LANL employees have to start contributing and what's the increase every years after that. Is it going to start at 2% and then go to 16% like was dicussed during the transition. We all want to know at LLNL how much we should bend over.
I hear UC has started deducting 4%from everyone's paycheck and they're going to follow CalPer's plan of increasing that 5% to 7% and up as time goes on. This took affect 4/15/2010. LLNS should start shortly. With LLNS retirement plan being $408M short I'd say 4% would be a good start and then as years go on maybe we can get it up to 16% as was talked about during the transition at which time they said, "not at this time". What a CYA statement. Someone please tell LLNL what LANS started at and what their project pay cuts are.
This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Comments not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email email@example.com
- ► 2017 (337)
- ► 2016 (295)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- Ready for contributions?
- Can world's largest laser zap Earth's energy woes?...
- Global warming profiteering.
- White House Says Door Not Closed to Nuclear Warhea...
- Jury Clears Lab of Trade Secret Theft
- Testing nukes without blowing up bombs
- Poll results
- NNSA Announces Special Tools & Processes for B53 D...
- Legal Action To Start
- Review of performance reviews
- Tri-Lab Directors' Statement on the Nuclear Postur...
- Nuclear posture review
- Alarm over shortage of nuclear experts
- In the name of safety and security!
- Probe Sought of U.S. Lab Security Plan
- ▼ April (15)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)