Here's a familiar story:
"It's time to finally put the performance review out of its misery.
This corporate sham is one of the most insidious, most damaging, and yet most ubiquitous of corporate activities. Everybody does it, and almost everyone who's evaluated hates it. It's a pretentious, bogus practice that produces absolutely nothing that any thinking executive should call a corporate plus."
Why not let's form a committee, redesign the process, and make it "better" instead! Oh, I guess we just finished doing that...
This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Comments not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- ► 2017 (316)
- ► 2016 (295)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- Ready for contributions?
- Can world's largest laser zap Earth's energy woes?...
- Global warming profiteering.
- White House Says Door Not Closed to Nuclear Warhea...
- Jury Clears Lab of Trade Secret Theft
- Testing nukes without blowing up bombs
- Poll results
- NNSA Announces Special Tools & Processes for B53 D...
- Legal Action To Start
- Review of performance reviews
- Tri-Lab Directors' Statement on the Nuclear Postur...
- Nuclear posture review
- Alarm over shortage of nuclear experts
- In the name of safety and security!
- Probe Sought of U.S. Lab Security Plan
- ▼ April (15)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)