Looks like DOE executives aren't above joining in with the growing "for-profit" Bechtel/BWXT LLC sleaze fest!....
More Global Warming Profiteering by Obama Energy Official
Surprising documents made available to this author reveal that Assistant Secretary of Energy Cathy Zoi has a huge financial stake in companies likely to profit from the Obama administration’s “green” policies.
Zoi, who left her position as CEO of the Alliance for Climate Protection — founded by Al Gore — to serve as assistant secretary for energy efficiency and renewable energy, now manages billions in “green jobs” funding. But the disclosure documents show that Zoi not only is in a position to affect the fortunes of her previous employer, ex-Vice President Al Gore, but that she herself has large holdings in two firms that could directly profit from policies proposed by the Department of Energy.
This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Comments not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog authors serve as moderators. For new topics or suggestions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- ► 2017 (259)
- ► 2016 (295)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- Ready for contributions?
- Can world's largest laser zap Earth's energy woes?...
- Global warming profiteering.
- White House Says Door Not Closed to Nuclear Warhea...
- Jury Clears Lab of Trade Secret Theft
- Testing nukes without blowing up bombs
- Poll results
- NNSA Announces Special Tools & Processes for B53 D...
- Legal Action To Start
- Review of performance reviews
- Tri-Lab Directors' Statement on the Nuclear Postur...
- Nuclear posture review
- Alarm over shortage of nuclear experts
- In the name of safety and security!
- Probe Sought of U.S. Lab Security Plan
- ▼ April (15)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)