The following was an anonymous comment in a recnet post and deserves to be its own post:
DOE oversight is broken. The worthless bureaucrats keep adding more and more meaningless requirements in order to perpetuate their existence.
This white-collar welfare in the name of safety and security results in the cost of doing business as a DOE organization being much more than the private sector.
We just had numerous people working all last week doing paperwork for a 15-minute repair that was about as risky as changing the doorbell button. We have to protect against nonsense security risks.
Eventually they will kill off all work. The only good thing about that will be that these parasites will then die also.
This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Comments not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- ► 2017 (337)
- ► 2016 (295)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- Ready for contributions?
- Can world's largest laser zap Earth's energy woes?...
- Global warming profiteering.
- White House Says Door Not Closed to Nuclear Warhea...
- Jury Clears Lab of Trade Secret Theft
- Testing nukes without blowing up bombs
- Poll results
- NNSA Announces Special Tools & Processes for B53 D...
- Legal Action To Start
- Review of performance reviews
- Tri-Lab Directors' Statement on the Nuclear Postur...
- Nuclear posture review
- Alarm over shortage of nuclear experts
- In the name of safety and security!
- Probe Sought of U.S. Lab Security Plan
- ▼ April (15)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)