A message from the LLNL director on LANL workforce plan
You may have seen that Los Alamos National Laboratory has announced it is working with NNSA to develop a workforce plan to help mitigate the impact of budget shortfalls at LANL for fiscal year 2012.
Our Laboratory remains on a sound footing for FY12. As you know, there is still a great deal of uncertainty in Washington over final appropriations for FY13 and beyond, and LLNL senior leaders continue to work the situation very closely. The Laboratory can remain on a sound footing if final appropriations for FY13 are consistent with FY12.
LLNL senior management is working proactively to maintain stability throughout the expected federal budget turmoil, to include a possible yearlong Continuing Resolution at the end of FY12, while keeping the entire institution fiscally sound and meeting the demands of our many missions.
This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Opinions not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email email@example.com
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
- ► 2017 (186)
- ► 2016 (295)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- Bureaucracy Strangles National Laboratories
- DOE cowboy!
- Congressional Testimony Reinforces Picture Of Dama...
- A message from the LLNL director on LANL workforce...
- Budget Forced Delay of Los Alamos Plutonium Lab
- LANL Downsizing begins
- Fy13 budget proposal
- watch you tube video of 2008 laid off LLNL employe...
- HOUSE REPUBLICANS TO OBAMA: NUKE CUT PLAN IS ‘DANG...
- Layoff Lawsuit
- NAS report released on lab management!
- LLNL unofficial RIFs
- UPF tops Oak Ridge budget news
- CMRR-NF: Delay Makes Sense
- real mission is to make the world safer
- NAS Lab Mgmt. Panel Report Expected This Week
- Looking for Herbert Moore...
- DOES THIS DESCRIBE THE CULTURE AT LLNL?
- ▼ February (18)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)