This article below from the ABQ Journal that came out today by John Fleck is a "must read":
*** Bureaucracy Strangles National Laboratories ***
By John Fleck / Journal Staff Writer on Tue, Feb 28, 2012
This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Comments not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday, February 28, 2012
- ► 2017 (337)
- ► 2016 (295)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- Bureaucracy Strangles National Laboratories
- DOE cowboy!
- Congressional Testimony Reinforces Picture Of Dama...
- A message from the LLNL director on LANL workforce...
- Budget Forced Delay of Los Alamos Plutonium Lab
- LANL Downsizing begins
- Fy13 budget proposal
- watch you tube video of 2008 laid off LLNL employe...
- HOUSE REPUBLICANS TO OBAMA: NUKE CUT PLAN IS ‘DANG...
- Layoff Lawsuit
- NAS report released on lab management!
- LLNL unofficial RIFs
- UPF tops Oak Ridge budget news
- CMRR-NF: Delay Makes Sense
- real mission is to make the world safer
- NAS Lab Mgmt. Panel Report Expected This Week
- Looking for Herbert Moore...
- DOES THIS DESCRIBE THE CULTURE AT LLNL?
- ▼ February (18)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)