Fired Los Alamos nuclear expert files appeal
Center for Public Integrity - August 22nd
former Los Alamos nuclear policy expert has filed an appeal in a
whistleblower case to Secretary of Energy Ernest Moniz, arguing that the
Energy Department had abused its power to label documents secret and
retaliated against him for expressing his views.
James E. Doyle
was fired July 8 after spending 18 months trying to force Los Alamos
officials to reverse their ruling that an article he published in a
foreign journal, which questioned the rationale for nuclear deterrence,
had disclosed state secrets. The Center for Public Integrity first
reported on Doyle's case last month...
This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Comments not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email email@example.com
Friday, August 22, 2014
- ► 2017 (337)
- ► 2016 (295)
- ► 2015 (330)
- Sandia scientist and lawsuit:
- A new LLNL contractor?
- More cyber intrusions
- Fired Los Alamos nuclear expert files appeal
- Energy secretary finally states the obvious at WIP...
- Experiences with LLNS Staff Relations?
- From fission to fusion
- LLNL Pastor
- Spectacular progress at NIF!
- New director at SLAC
- HEAF corrective actions
- rent at LANL is too damn high
- Not so fast!
- Employer contributions to TCP-1.
- Dysfunction complex
- SHRM at LLNL
- Annual Kibuki at LLNL continues to wither away
- LLNL security staff using favoritism to hire new S...
- Lujan center at LANL gone!
- LANL fires anti-nuke article author
- ▼ August (21)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)