DOE IG says not so fast to LANL on new bio safety lab
This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Comments not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- ► 2017 (337)
- ► 2016 (295)
- ► 2015 (330)
- Sandia scientist and lawsuit:
- A new LLNL contractor?
- More cyber intrusions
- Fired Los Alamos nuclear expert files appeal
- Energy secretary finally states the obvious at WIP...
- Experiences with LLNS Staff Relations?
- From fission to fusion
- LLNL Pastor
- Spectacular progress at NIF!
- New director at SLAC
- HEAF corrective actions
- rent at LANL is too damn high
- Not so fast!
- Employer contributions to TCP-1.
- Dysfunction complex
- SHRM at LLNL
- Annual Kibuki at LLNL continues to wither away
- LLNL security staff using favoritism to hire new S...
- Lujan center at LANL gone!
- LANL fires anti-nuke article author
- ▼ August (21)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)