LLNL security staff using favoritism to hire new SPO's ?
SPO's that left for other DOE sites due to getting laid off because of de-inventory have applied for their old jobs and are not getting hired. Security managers are hiring their friends and putting them through all the required training at a high cost. Meanwhile current Q cleared certified SPO's are left in the wind. Another epic failure of money mismanagement.
This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Opinions not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday, August 5, 2014
- ► 2017 (147)
- ► 2016 (295)
- ► 2015 (330)
- Sandia scientist and lawsuit:
- A new LLNL contractor?
- More cyber intrusions
- Fired Los Alamos nuclear expert files appeal
- Energy secretary finally states the obvious at WIP...
- Experiences with LLNS Staff Relations?
- From fission to fusion
- LLNL Pastor
- Spectacular progress at NIF!
- New director at SLAC
- HEAF corrective actions
- rent at LANL is too damn high
- Not so fast!
- Employer contributions to TCP-1.
- Dysfunction complex
- SHRM at LLNL
- Annual Kibuki at LLNL continues to wither away
- LLNL security staff using favoritism to hire new S...
- Lujan center at LANL gone!
- LANL fires anti-nuke article author
- ▼ August (21)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)