This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Opinions not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email email@example.com
Friday, April 24, 2015
Ash Carter is looking for the "coolness factor"
Wonder if these Silicon Valley engineers will enjoy their polygraphs and reporting all their foreign contacts. Should be easy to find companies with no foreign nationals and no connections with overseas investors or suppliers. Every Silicon Valley startup will want their own SCIF so they can get instructions from Washington. You go Ash!
Posted by scooby at 11:41 AM
- ► 2017 (145)
- ► 2016 (295)
- Agreement in Principle with New Mexico Environment...
- Tax hike could impact Sandia
- Ash Carter is looking for the "coolness factor"
- Federally funded R&D center spending down
- Anything from Empyrean?
- Atomic Labs Across the U.S. Race to Stop Iran
- Killer robots
- Final DOE report on WIPP blames LANL
- New sick and vacation time reporting
- Latest GAO report on NNSA: not much has changed
- Employee 360 review
- Sandia involved in hacking private citizens
- Ernie Moniz
- PRIVATIZATION DOGMA CONFRONTS REALITY AT LAWRENCE ...
- Salary facts
- Empyrean Customer Care Center for LANL
- Why can't the ICF program be simply shut down?
- The Pentagon’s$10-billion bet gone bad
- Where is Empyrean?
- which CPI for TCP1?
- ▼ April (20)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)