Ed Moses departs from Giant Magellan Telescope Organization:
The GMTO Board would like you to know that, effective immediately, Dr. Ed Moses
is on leave for substantial and significant family matters
that require his attention.
Dr. Moses will not return to GMTO. The GMTO Board thanks Dr. Moses for his
important service to the GMTO.
The GMTO Board has appointed Dr. Pat McCarthy as interim President and looks
forward to his leadership of the GMTO project.
A public statement will be made at a later date.
This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Comments not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog authors serve as moderators. For new topics or suggestions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- ► 2017 (252)
- ► 2016 (295)
- De-privatizing the Labs
- There is a list of major problems where lax NNSA o...
- Just what IS going on at LANL?
- Working at LLNL
- Investigation sought
- Moses departs
- The Office of Inspector General report on LANL
- Protect your Head!
- More financial waste by Sandia
- For profit LLCs and waste
- TCP1 COLA for 2015.
- Yet another LANL report from the IG
- Women should get more money
- Accident Investigation Team Report
- Second Data Breach
- Don't argue with data!
- Lobbying with taxpayers' money
- The LANS LANSCE accident review?
- OPM hack
- Fierce lobbying campaign for Sandia contract
- Greeks vote "no"
- The blow-up, the clean-up and the latest news from...
- Are US nuclear weapons engineers really shooting r...
- ▼ July (24)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)