This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Comments not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday, July 23, 2015
Protect your Head!
By order of management
"As part of LLNL's commitment to safety..." management will treat you like baby.
6 years and running.
and on a complete unrelated topic of babying of America:
- ► 2017 (291)
- ► 2016 (295)
- De-privatizing the Labs
- There is a list of major problems where lax NNSA o...
- Just what IS going on at LANL?
- Working at LLNL
- Investigation sought
- Moses departs
- The Office of Inspector General report on LANL
- Protect your Head!
- More financial waste by Sandia
- For profit LLCs and waste
- TCP1 COLA for 2015.
- Yet another LANL report from the IG
- Women should get more money
- Accident Investigation Team Report
- Second Data Breach
- Don't argue with data!
- Lobbying with taxpayers' money
- The LANS LANSCE accident review?
- OPM hack
- Fierce lobbying campaign for Sandia contract
- Greeks vote "no"
- The blow-up, the clean-up and the latest news from...
- Are US nuclear weapons engineers really shooting r...
- ▼ July (24)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)