This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Comments not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday, December 11, 2015
Delay of LANL contract notice letter
Considering the IG report of earlier this week about LAFO, there probably will be a delay in delivery of NNSAs annual evaluation letter to the lab. Be ready for news just before the holiday break.
Posted by scooby at 10:39 AM
- ► 2017 (322)
- ► 2016 (295)
- Who are Scooby and Doobydew?
- NM Tax structure depends on for profit LANL operat...
- LANL Reports More Safety Lapses at Waste Sites
- LLNL's 2015 performance earns another contact awar...
- Employee morale
- Why is the weapons complex still under DOE?
- First news on fee money sent to LANL
- Why does it matter ?
- More on LANL contract loss
- SIr Mason of Battelle!
- LANL contract up for bid!
- LANL contract term losses
- Is this the end of for-profit LLCs for DOE?
- Who will be the new LANL Director?
- Hello Charlie!
- Contractor scores starting to come out
- Latest fallout from LANL
- WIPP reopening behind schedule and over budget
- Site 300 Causes Concern
- Delay of LANL contract notice letter
- Issues Management at the Los Alamos Field Office
- Contract Right to Health Benefits Found by Judge
- Letter sent to DOE Secretary from Anthony Rivera's...
- Livermore Field Office sets core values
- ▼ December (24)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)