This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Opinions not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday, April 6, 2016
All those pesky threads with all those difficult posts were deleted in a second by making up top posts, or by making threads of proposed top posts that were inane. At least we got rid of all those nasty threads, right Mr. Blog Censor (uh, I mean Moderator)? No violations of blog rules, just you didn't like them, as usual. Such is the atmosphere of transparency at LLNL, whether the management or the blog, same philosophy. Sigh..
Posted by scooby at 8:29 AM
- LANL: Help wanted
- LLNL among America's best employers
- Rumor: LANS staying until 2019
- Rumor: LANS departs in September
- Cherry Murray
- LLNL at the top, LANL at the bottorm
- What Went Wrong with the Los Alamos Contract?
- TCP1 discussion
- More new rules on security,
- Man arrested for theft of LANL tools
- A new top dog for nuclear weapons in NNSA
- John Tapia leaving
- Your pension is not safe, even if you are retired....
- TCP1 numbers
- Opinions on the llnl true story blog
- Nuke leak settlment
- LANSCE closing
- Lab pension increase?
- Good news for Lab workers!
- More additions to WIPP
- Classified and classified.
- NNSA plan to reduce contractors' pension obligatio...
- Did this person go to work for Director McMillan?
- LANL culture
- Amazon culture
- Unhappy reader
- LANL employee-owned LLC
- Evaluations for all NNSA sites are being held up
- NNSA Delivers Annual Reports to Congress
- Omar Hurricane
- Change in worker's comp fought
- LLNL career fair
- Purdue should bid
- DOE to send waste to NM
- NM rolls out cleanup proposal for Lab
- Lab directors as speakers
- ▼ April (36)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)