UC retirees outside California get an HRA of $3,000 a year. LLNL retirees get only $2,450 a year.
Note from moderator: what is HRA?
This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Comments not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- ► 2017 (337)
- Top machine
- Discounted tuition to students from Mexico
- A Potential Solution to Declining Scientific and E...
- NIF may never ignite
- LANL Managers Cited After Electrical Accident
- TCP1 retiree COLA
- Greater HRA
- Question about LLNL
- Clean up underfunded before new contract starts
- Lockheed Martin planning Sandia bid
- Proposals for cleanup at LANL
- Sandia Labs blog!
- ▼ June (12)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)