This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Comments not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog authors serve as moderators. For new topics or suggestions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday, August 3, 2016
"Stormin" Norm Pattiz
If there is one common "denominator" during the past 10-years, it's been "Stormin" Norm Pattiz. He's been at the rotten corrupt core of LANS. Another Donald Trump sleaze bag. You can bet Stormin made millions under the table from Becthel during the past 10-years on the LANS cash cow. Norm never came to speak face to face to the folks at LANL, he didn't want to get dust on his Italian Salvatore Ferraro shoes.
Posted by scooby at 5:27 PM
- ► 2017 (258)
- Provisional Reimbursement and Allowability of Cost...
- NNSA Awards Nevada National Security Site contrac...
- OIG report on LANCE radiation contamination
- So much for 'saving money'
- Whisleblower news
- Motivational speaker at LANL
- LANL plutonium project called a house of cards
- LANL cannot keep up
- LANL didn't follow the rules
- More evidence of how great NNSA runs the program.
- More LANL lawsuits to be defended
- Saatchi & Saatchi Executive Kevin Roberts Resigns ...
- Any updates on the alleged federal fraud investiga...
- "Stormin" Norm Pattiz
- More on K. Roberts
- Saatchi executive chairman put on leave over gende...
- Air Force aiming for new nuke missiles
- ▼ August (17)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)