"Effective immediately, new rules on allowable DOE/NNSA Contractor reimbursement of whistleblower related expenses"
According to the DOE "acquisition letter" dated August 4, 2016, all DOE and NNSA Contracting Officers must deem Contractor reimbursement fees for whistleblower related litigation expenses unallowable, if wrongful conduct on the part of the Contractor has occurred.
Reimbursement may still be unallowable if the Contractor gets off on a technicality, such as a statute of limitations ruling, IF wrongful conduct by the Contractor was likely, or if the Contractor has a history of wrongful conduct.
This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Opinions not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provisional Reimbursement and Allowability of Cost...
- NNSA Awards Nevada National Security Site contrac...
- OIG report on LANCE radiation contamination
- So much for 'saving money'
- Whisleblower news
- Motivational speaker at LANL
- LANL plutonium project called a house of cards
- LANL cannot keep up
- LANL didn't follow the rules
- More evidence of how great NNSA runs the program.
- More LANL lawsuits to be defended
- Saatchi & Saatchi Executive Kevin Roberts Resigns ...
- Any updates on the alleged federal fraud investiga...
- "Stormin" Norm Pattiz
- More on K. Roberts
- Saatchi executive chairman put on leave over gende...
- Air Force aiming for new nuke missiles
- ▼ August (17)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)