This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Comments not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog authors serve as moderators. For new topics or suggestions, email email@example.com
Saturday, August 11, 2012
Sandia National Laboratories and Kansas City Plant Competitive Alternatives
Anonymoulsy contributed: ================================================================================= http://nnsa.energy.gov/aboutus/ouroperations/apm/majcontrsolicitation/snlkcpcomp
Posted by scooby at 1:21 PM
- ► 2017 (259)
- ► 2016 (295)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- Another radiation leak at LANL
- NIF, the Spruce Goose
- ELLEN O. TAUSCHER NAMED TO LAWRENCE LIVERMORE, LOS...
- Ed Moses is resigning as of Oct 1st!
- Officers at Y-12 responded correctly
- DOD Agreement Sheds Light on NNSA Problems
- NIF's woes
- Can the leaders help?
- Is UC dropping out?
- Kaiser is a hero!
- B&W Y-12 slapped with 'show cause notice'
- POGO versus Chu
- Donald J. Kintzer named to the Lawrence Livermore ...
- They hate EVERYONE equally, (except maybe for thei...
- Lab Retirees Form New Group!
- Sandia National Laboratories and Kansas City Plant...
- Save NIF !
- Huge security shake-up at Y-12
- Setting the record straight...
- First and last comment!
- Making up LLNL shortfalls on the employees backs. ...
- Pentagon Official Casts Doubt On Possible Move Of ...
- B61-12 bomb the most expensive ever?
- Oak Ridge uranium plant shut after protesters brea...
- LLNL loses 2 key leaders
- de la Rubia gone!
- NNSA budget not credible
- ▼ August (27)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)