This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Comments not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email email@example.com
Sunday, August 12, 2012
They hate EVERYONE equally, (except maybe for their mgmt.)
Rectel does not discriminate and hate the Retirees Group. They hate EVERYONE equally, (except maybe for their mgmt.) For years LLNL provided information about medical and other benefits to the LLNL Retirees, then Rectel established the most complicated system imaginable: You had to get Hewitt to tell B of A to request the funds from LLNS, then to be sent to Kaiser or whatever medical program you had. They changed companies often and for no reason. Each company had different and conflicting rules, deadlines, bureaucracy, with employees who did not know the systems, and no incentive to perform. It appears the idea is that some people will get lost in the paperwork, and LLNS will pocket their medical costs. When the LLNL Retirees requested a speaker or several speakers, Rectel just stonewalled. Then they told the LLNL Retirees that they could not help retirees.
Posted by scooby at 12:39 PM
- ► 2017 (325)
- ► 2016 (295)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- Another radiation leak at LANL
- NIF, the Spruce Goose
- ELLEN O. TAUSCHER NAMED TO LAWRENCE LIVERMORE, LOS...
- Ed Moses is resigning as of Oct 1st!
- Officers at Y-12 responded correctly
- DOD Agreement Sheds Light on NNSA Problems
- NIF's woes
- Can the leaders help?
- Is UC dropping out?
- Kaiser is a hero!
- B&W Y-12 slapped with 'show cause notice'
- POGO versus Chu
- Donald J. Kintzer named to the Lawrence Livermore ...
- They hate EVERYONE equally, (except maybe for thei...
- Lab Retirees Form New Group!
- Sandia National Laboratories and Kansas City Plant...
- Save NIF !
- Huge security shake-up at Y-12
- Setting the record straight...
- First and last comment!
- Making up LLNL shortfalls on the employees backs. ...
- Pentagon Official Casts Doubt On Possible Move Of ...
- B61-12 bomb the most expensive ever?
- Oak Ridge uranium plant shut after protesters brea...
- LLNL loses 2 key leaders
- de la Rubia gone!
- NNSA budget not credible
- ▼ August (27)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)