This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Comments not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email email@example.com
Friday, September 7, 2012
"Old Rad Lab" moonshine
Anonymously contributed: Interested in hearing about this "Old Rad Lab" moonshine I've heard about from multiple sources now. Really a more lighthearted topic from the old old days of the Lab. So long ago that I am sure it is beyond any statute of limitation so people should feel open to tell us about it. Was it any good? What kind of setup was involved? Any photos of stills, old jugs or labels? Did Feynman or Teller get a taste of it?
Posted by scooby at 4:04 PM
- ► 2017 (337)
- ► 2016 (295)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- LLNL guard force
- Livermore Lab downsizing its security
- LANL management grows while budgets shrink?
- No Funds for LANL Project in Senate Bill
- Pentagon should take over nuclear plant security
- Superblock can now save on guard costs.
- Ignition Facility Misses Goal
- Parney - Part II
- Caveat emptor: blog posts, rumors, and misinformat...
- Talent retention: Is it achievable at LLNL?
- Stimson report on NWC costs
- 'Extensive' Oversight of Nuclear Weapons Facilitie...
- B 61 cost looms large in overall budget crunch
- Interesting comments in the Nuclear Weapons & Mate...
- Looming funding cuts set to occur in early 2013?
- Aging U.S. nuclear arsenal slated for costly and l...
- NNSA touted Y-12's security -- until the breach
- House passes 6-month spending bill
- Peace group says kill the NNSA
- NNSA gets an F.
- DOE was warned - twice - in 2010 about Y-12 securi...
- Federal travel restrictions will hamper innovation...
- ‘Dirty bomb’ threat at hospitals remains, GAO repo...
- NNSA stalls again on PF-4 safety
- Wind power, some intellectual honesty for a change...
- automated posting prevention by Google
- "Old Rad Lab" moonshine
- Y-12 guards given answer sheets for inspection sec...
- It is not called cheating it is called a learning ...
- Defense Nuclear Facilities Safety Board no longer ...
- Savannah River asks employees to retire
- Are we better off with Akima and Jacobs?
- Grasping the Secrity Problems at Y12
- Tomas replacement
- ▼ September (34)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)