Knoxville News Sentinel
June 1, 2013
Lab directors coming to ORNL
a big day at Oak Ridge National Laboratory, with the planned visits by
Energy Secretary Ernest Moniz, Deputy Secretary Dan Poneman and national
lab directors from around the country.
Here is the list of national lab directors who are expected to attend the meeting:
• Tom Lograsso, interim director of Ames National Laboratory
• Eric Isaacs, director of Argonne National Laboratory
• Doon Gibbs, director of Brookhaven National Laboratory
• Young-Kee Kim, deputy director, Fermi National Acclerator Laboratory
• John Grossenbacher, director of Idaho National Laboratory
• Robert McKeown, deputy director of Jefferson Laboratory
• Charlie McMillan, director of Los Alamos National Laboratory
• Paul Alivisatos, director of Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
• Parney Albright, director of Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
• Anthony Cugini, director of National Energy Technology Laboratory
• Dan Arivzu, director of National Renewable Energy Laboratory
• Mike Kluse, director of Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
• Stewart Prager, director of Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory
• Chi-Chang Kao, director of SLAC National Accelerator Labroatory
• Paul Hommert, director of Sandia National Laboratories
• Terry Michalske, director of Savannah River National Laboratory
• Thom Mason, director of Oak Ridge National Laboratory
This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Opinions not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email email@example.com
- ► 2017 (186)
- ► 2016 (295)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- Safety in natural disasters
- Taking another shot at cutting nukes
- FY14 NNSA Budget: Scarce Resources Devoted to Nucl...
- To Senior Management:
- LLNL Director's update
- Reimagining the National Laboratories
- NNSA Outlines Price Tag Of '3+2' Vision For Future...
- Unemployement benefits for SSVPers
- Cuts to nuclear weapons:
- Mixed Outlook for DOE
- Former Top DOE Intelligence Official to Serve as ‘...
- Lab Employees Opt for Early Retirement
- Davis-Bacon Act problem
- Which Davis?
- Lots of explaining
- NNSA Head computer account hacked!
- Pentagon Could Be Best Place For NNSA Autonomy
- LANL subject to another IG report
- Saving the ozone layer
- Status on furloughs?
- Layoffs Then and Now
- What a waste!
- Lab directors at ORNL
- On another subject: grade retention
- National Ignition Facility faces an uncertain futu...
- Another look at overblown NNSA budgets
- Who is next?
- ▼ June (28)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)