This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Comments not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email email@example.com
Sunday, August 25, 2013
A typical potpourri of NIF hype about improving neutron yields by a factor of 1.5x and tales of visits to the Czech Republic with a Bechtelian to get a $50M contract for LLNL to build a laser for the Czechs. Does anyone know how LLNL could even be considered for that? Why wouldn't they just hire a private laser engineering firm? Does LLNL have a QA/QC department or a pricelist?
Posted by scooby at 12:02 PM
- ► 2017 (337)
- ► 2016 (295)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- Record energy at NIF
- LANL plutonium mission
- What did Parney say?
- Great story on the founding of LLNL.
- Dysfunctional LLNL
- Loyalty and layoffs
- Questions from tri-valley
- Into thin air
- If the rumors of a FY14 RIF are true...
- Is Klotz at fault for the failed inspections?
- Let us talk ratios!
- Sandia to blame for cost overruns
- Should NNSA federalize the guard force?
- SENATE APPROPRIATORS UNVEIL MASSIVE CUT FOR B61 RE...
- Klotz nominated for NNSA helm Knox News August 2...
- National Lab Privatization: Illegal Layoffs Enrich...
- Layoffs Possible For More Than 28,000 Contract Emp...
- Technology Combined with Creativity Driving Innova...
- Lab names new head of technology transfer office
- U.S. Cuts Take Increasing Toll on Job Growth
- The management is so bad!
- How to be a bad boss
- Any rumors?
- Rumors on next NNSA Administrator
- Ash Carter's got it right in Aspen
- ▼ August (27)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)