This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Opinions not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email email@example.com
Monday, January 6, 2014
State of the Pension Plans?
State of the Pension Plans? Any thoughts on the states of the pension plans for both TCP1 and for UC (for those who took TCP2 at the transition)? I assume that both are looking much better after the last year's booming stock market despite the fact that interest rates remain low, which affects the valuations of the holdings of the pension plans.
Posted by scooby at 5:49 PM
- ► 2017 (233)
- ► 2016 (295)
- ► 2015 (330)
- Thought on Knapp's All-Hands?
- The non-nuclear option for hard to reach targets
- What may have happened to Parney
- sexual harassment lawsuit
- Director search
- Budget news.
- Nuclear detection efforts inadequate
- Size of Nuclear Arsenal Remains Stable
- Cheating wide spread in Air Force nuclear forces
- 500 series
- Did management lie?
- EV Chargin
- Here's a very interesting reporthttp://www.nirsonl...
- Air Force Nuclear Scandal
- Why are articles regarding Nuclear Attack in Subur...
- Moses in Canada
- The city versus SNL
- Director search
- Opposition to B61 threatens nuclear reductions, de...
- Another damaging IG release on LANL
- Senate Returns Dozens of Nominations To President ...
- Nuclear Spending : $355 Billion over Next 10 Years...
- State of the Pension Plans?
- The threat of emerging military technologies
- NIF's 14 kJ shot is #1 at the lab! Yeah!
- ▼ January (30)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)