This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Comments not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email email@example.com
Saturday, January 4, 2014
NIF's 14 kJ shot is #1 at the lab! Yeah!
https://www.llnl.gov/news/newsreleases/2013/Dec/NR-13-12-07.html#.UsZnuMu9KSM Oh, there are going to be some great PRL's and awards down the line! Oh, don't tell anyone about the 2 MJ point design that had a million man hours of work in it. Shhh
Posted by scooby at 10:25 AM
- ► 2017 (337)
- ► 2016 (295)
- ► 2015 (330)
- Thought on Knapp's All-Hands?
- The non-nuclear option for hard to reach targets
- What may have happened to Parney
- sexual harassment lawsuit
- Director search
- Budget news.
- Nuclear detection efforts inadequate
- Size of Nuclear Arsenal Remains Stable
- Cheating wide spread in Air Force nuclear forces
- 500 series
- Did management lie?
- EV Chargin
- Here's a very interesting reporthttp://www.nirsonl...
- Air Force Nuclear Scandal
- Why are articles regarding Nuclear Attack in Subur...
- Moses in Canada
- The city versus SNL
- Director search
- Opposition to B61 threatens nuclear reductions, de...
- Another damaging IG release on LANL
- Senate Returns Dozens of Nominations To President ...
- Nuclear Spending : $355 Billion over Next 10 Years...
- State of the Pension Plans?
- The threat of emerging military technologies
- NIF's 14 kJ shot is #1 at the lab! Yeah!
- ▼ January (30)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)