This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Comments not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- ► 2017 (337)
- ► 2016 (295)
- ► 2015 (330)
- Lab, Energy Department Revamp Waste Cleanup
- Oak Ridge news
- Shakeup at LANL
- Cleanup, Cleanup!
- Brain drain
- DOE to Break Out Cleanup Work at Los Alamos
- Nuclear modernization and budgets
- What it takes to reopen WIPP after LANL drum blew
- Who paid for this settlement?
- 7000 steps
- DOE moving to more Autonomy for Labs, Official Say...
- Any insight?
- Plagiarism by Sandia
- Charlie has some explaining to do!
- Sexual harassment lawsuit against LANL
- How did "scooby" become "doobydew"?
- ICF program is now officially owned by WCI
- Anantha Krishnan selected associate director for E...
- How is LLNL 7 years later?
- Moses claims host spot ignition
- Y12 problems:
- New job for Ed Moses!!
- DOE Panel members get consulting cash from labs th...
- 300 LANL drums at WIPP now suspected
- Political ads on the blog?
- When will LLNL finally take over Sandia Livermore?...
- ▼ September (28)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)