Employee Safety and Environmental Stewardship at LANS and LLNS?
Are employee safety and environmental concerns of LANS and LLNS employees well received by LANS and LLNS management (aka LANSLLNS)? Do employees feel intimidated to raise safety or environmental issues despite the "encouragements" by management to do so? What happens when these matters are raised to management? Does commitment to employee safety and protection of the environment pass the "load test"?
"...Environmental Stewardship (LANL)
Our environmental stewardship commitment: we will clean up contamination from the past, minimize current operational impacts, and create a sustainable future..."
"...Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL) is committed to environmental stewardship and the protection of the health and safety of its employees, visitors, and surrounding community..."
This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Comments not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- ► 2017 (337)
- ► 2016 (295)
- ► 2015 (330)
- LLNL LANL "mickey mouse" corporations
- Sick of Charlie bashing!
- Feds slash LANL feee by 90%
- Privatization works!
- Labs performance review: Overall not a pretty pict...
- Nuclear Weapons Complex Reform Could Mean Pay Cut ...
- Any nominations for LLNL "man of the year"?
- Congratulations LANL on making the top 20!
- Idaho perhaps next to file against DoE
- Lingering problems at WIPP
- Lockheed Martin broke rules
- DoE IG highlights continuous LANL hydrotest delays...
- LLNL un-diversity
- Tool Thefts from Lab
- Thanks Scooby?
- Employee Safety and Environmental Stewardship at L...
- DEAR NEW CONGRESS
- DOE science FY 2014 performance grades posted
- I remember when LANS first arrived.
- New gang at the helm for LANL at the start of FY17...
- Congratulations Livermore
- Plutonium on NIF
- Los Alamos cleanup funding reduced $40M in budget ...
- Should the LANL contract be broke up into two?
- Panel Calls for NNSA Move Back Under DOE
- LANL fine is largest in history of DOE
- Here today......gone tomorrow
- The future of LANL after the LANS contract ends.
- What's the direction of the LLNL?
- NM environmental department to McMillan
- LANL - still isolated after all these years
- NM Senators side with state in fines against LANL
- Insight2wealth financial planners references
- Heather Wilson tries to distance herself from Sand...
- Heckavajob, McMillan. In addition to losing over $...
- LANL makes POGO top billing
- Federal funds unable to sustain subsidy of New Mex...
- Libya's WMDs
- Fmr. LANL Dep. Director Suspended
- Charlie is still following the money!
- New nukes
- Should the Staff Relations Function be Centralized...
- Sandia scandal in "Nature"
- SPSE and Staff relations
- ▼ December (44)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)