Maybe if we make the CIA and NSA private than these kinds of things would not happen.
The private sector will not tolerate mistakes or security breaches. Heck China could run or intelligence agencies better than we can. Maybe the smart thing to do is outsource our intelligence and security overseas. After all what is so special about Washington DC, CIA and NSA that it cannot be done far better and cheaper elsewhere?
This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Opinions not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email email@example.com
- ► 2017 (233)
- ► 2016 (295)
- Two more near fatality accidents at LANL
- Can China Be Contained?
- Get Educated
- New Sandia director will be first woman to lead na...
- LANL Discontinues Public Onsite Surplus Property S...
- Report blasts agency's oversight of contractors ma...
- Privatize CIA and NSA
- OPM hack
- Anyone Medicare-eligible lately?
- House panel calls out nuke officials for repeated ...
- Why is LLNL blocking most of the clicks on "LLNL-T...
- Labs may face $1M fine for handling of information...
- LANL fines for both safety and security violations...
- Does LANL actually have any money to take anymore?...
- ICF review this summer?
- Congressional hearings on LANL waste drum accident...
- Multiple additional LANL security violations
- Sandia hit with sizable fines:
- End of Patriot Act: what does it mean?
- The Nuclear Fuel Cycle Cost Calculator
- ▼ June (20)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)