This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Comments not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email email@example.com
Tuesday, June 2, 2015
End of Patriot Act: what does it mean?
So the patriot act is done. Does that mean that global security is done? There will be a number of people from the security "intelligence" and "big data" that might be out of a job soon. What does these mean for the NNSA labs?
Posted by scooby at 8:58 AM
- ► 2017 (337)
- ► 2016 (295)
- Two more near fatality accidents at LANL
- Can China Be Contained?
- Get Educated
- New Sandia director will be first woman to lead na...
- LANL Discontinues Public Onsite Surplus Property S...
- Report blasts agency's oversight of contractors ma...
- Privatize CIA and NSA
- OPM hack
- Anyone Medicare-eligible lately?
- House panel calls out nuke officials for repeated ...
- Why is LLNL blocking most of the clicks on "LLNL-T...
- Labs may face $1M fine for handling of information...
- LANL fines for both safety and security violations...
- Does LANL actually have any money to take anymore?...
- ICF review this summer?
- Congressional hearings on LANL waste drum accident...
- Multiple additional LANL security violations
- Sandia hit with sizable fines:
- End of Patriot Act: what does it mean?
- The Nuclear Fuel Cycle Cost Calculator
- ▼ June (20)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)