The mystery of Barack Obama’s missing thesis
"After a few days of getting nowhere, I asked my readers for help. It was not long before one of my brilliant readers informed me that the topic of his thesis was “Soviet nuclear disarmament,” and Columbia refuses to release it."
B.A. Political Science with specialization in international relations
Thesis topic: Soviet nuclear disarmament"
Does anyone else wonder what is in that thesis? Is there really a thesis or is this an internet rumor?
This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Comments not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- ► 2017 (324)
- ► 2016 (295)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- Benefits corner
- Poll on politics in this BLOG
- NNSA's decline
- Recipient or Donor?
- BLOG value questionned.
- About Obama
- Media stacks the cards in the left wings favor
- The beginning of outsourcing at LANL...
- What is the lab headcount?
- How bad will it be?
- Joe the plumber = Joe the liar
- LLNS! do you really want WFO?
- A shot in the Fannie Mae!
- Morale, safety and security
- A non-ULM view of LLNL since the LLNS take over
- Your 2009 health care benefits!
- FY09 salaries Q & As
- Elections calculator
- Why is your boss white, middle-class and a show-of...
- Bailout is law!
- HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
- Motivation and Morale - ya, right!
- Medical Insurance Rumors
- The common sense fix.
- ▼ October (24)