So, raise cards came out last week. A co-worker asked me an interesting question. They asked if I was a recipient or a donor. After they explained it. it went something like this.
A few people received a raise percentage greater than “bring in”. Those are the Recipients. Then there are those who received less than the “bring in” percentage. Example of this is from http://llnlthetruestory.blogspot.com/2008/09/salaries-in-short.html The 300 series allocation was 1.54%. If you are a 300 series and got more than 1.54% then you are a recipient. If you got less, then you are a donor. Someone has to get less so all the supervisors and good ol boys can get a big fat raise on this lean year.
So, I pose the question. Were you a recipient or a donor?
This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Opinions not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- ► 2017 (194)
- ► 2016 (295)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- Benefits corner
- Poll on politics in this BLOG
- NNSA's decline
- Recipient or Donor?
- BLOG value questionned.
- About Obama
- Media stacks the cards in the left wings favor
- The beginning of outsourcing at LANL...
- What is the lab headcount?
- How bad will it be?
- Joe the plumber = Joe the liar
- LLNS! do you really want WFO?
- A shot in the Fannie Mae!
- Morale, safety and security
- A non-ULM view of LLNL since the LLNS take over
- Your 2009 health care benefits!
- FY09 salaries Q & As
- Elections calculator
- Why is your boss white, middle-class and a show-of...
- Bailout is law!
- HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
- Motivation and Morale - ya, right!
- Medical Insurance Rumors
- The common sense fix.
- ▼ October (24)