This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Comments not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Heard it from a friend, who heard it from a friend, who heard from a friend that there's a retro-active tax coming around.
So, I heard that there is a possible "retroactive" tax of like 6% being added to the programs. As always, it's retro active, so how many jobs it this going to cost?
- ► 2017 (337)
- ► 2016 (295)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- I Love Bechtel (NOT!)
- The race is over, go home.
- 65% subsidy for COBRA does not apply to me
- So, Obama's coming to visit, we are all taking a 5...
- If in doubt about privatization, read this...
- So, Are you happy about paying your neighbors mort...
- What happened in HR?
- Miller to host quarterly all-hands meeting
- A Message from George Miller to LLNL Employees
- NNSA awards IBM contract to build next generation ...
- The National Ignition Facility: Ushering in a New ...
- Nuclear work in danger
- The merits of privatization!
- Listen GM and SL!!!
- Heard it from a friend, who heard it from a friend...
- New laptop computer brouhaha/scandal at LANL.........
- Is NIF an asset or a liability?
- COBRA STICKER SHOCK
- Military Control of Labs Studied By John Fleck, A...
- 100 Former Lawrence Livermore Lab Employees File C...
- IBM Building Next Generation of BlueGene Supercomp...
- Did the last layoff help the lab's mission?
- ▼ February (22)
- ► 2008 (374)