I would like to hear about your program at LLNL. Please rate the managers, whether you like the work, funding issues,whether it is decent place to work, any glimmers of hope. Looking for fair comments here. My hope is ULM reads this blog and will find useful suggestions from the workers. Since in my program, the managers will come after you with a vengance if you suggest anything, and GM does not provide us a means to make comments (nor protect us from the managers afterward), we will have to do it here. Try to be fair and not bash too much but I understand the frustration out there.
April 10, 2009 1:09 PM
This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Comments not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email email@example.com
- ► 2017 (337)
- ► 2016 (295)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- The 46 DOE BES Energy Frontiers Research Centers
- LLNS has taken a year away
- To all managers
- Technology Boom Too Tempting For Many Government S...
- What really caused the demise of the Superblock?
- Better Oversight Needed . . .
- The Nuclear Weapons Complex Consolidation Policy N...
- SPSE-UPTE and LLNS Management Reach Tentative Agre...
- Rate the quality of your program
- What living beyond your means has brought us ?
- What's your exit plan?
- Roadmap made up of game–changing technologies
- Westworld . . .
- Details of Obama's plan for a nuclear-free world
- Fresh analysis of NIF
- Should NNSA end the LLNS contract?
- Miller and Co: You'd better listen to this
- Results of "how do you use the BLOG" poll
- Why are ULM leaving?
- ▼ April (21)
- ► 2008 (374)