I just read the announcement that JD is leaving as the GS PAD to go back to ORNL or DOD. Seems he will do this Oct 1, which just happens to coincide with the 2 year commitment made by LLNS managers to get their retention bonus. I think a lot of these LLNS managers are really dissatisfied with life at LLNL.
This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Comments not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog authors serve as moderators. For new topics or suggestions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- ► 2017 (258)
- ► 2016 (295)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- The 46 DOE BES Energy Frontiers Research Centers
- LLNS has taken a year away
- To all managers
- Technology Boom Too Tempting For Many Government S...
- What really caused the demise of the Superblock?
- Better Oversight Needed . . .
- The Nuclear Weapons Complex Consolidation Policy N...
- SPSE-UPTE and LLNS Management Reach Tentative Agre...
- Rate the quality of your program
- What living beyond your means has brought us ?
- What's your exit plan?
- Roadmap made up of game–changing technologies
- Westworld . . .
- Details of Obama's plan for a nuclear-free world
- Fresh analysis of NIF
- Should NNSA end the LLNS contract?
- Miller and Co: You'd better listen to this
- Results of "how do you use the BLOG" poll
- Why are ULM leaving?
- ▼ April (21)
- ► 2008 (374)