Ever wonder why we never have enough money here in the good old USA to put towards alternative energy and cancer research. Check out the money out government spends kissing butt with politicians around the world and ask yourself this. Why is it legal for them to use the tax payer money for such BS when the butt-sniffs they are paying off are already worth billions if not trillions of dollars. Black Money
You all need to sit back and watch this documentary then visit PBS Frontline more often and see what CNN, ABC, CBS and CNN never wanted you to know or even cared to take the time to air. Then if you really want to see your future, your children's future and their children's future sit back and watch your taxes go to 70% and we'll still not have enough to pay off the national debt. It so bad if every man, women and child wrote a check to Uncle Sam for $35K , today, we'd still couldn't undo what Obama is doing.
Welcome to Obama's world Ten Trillion and Counting
April 10, 2009 8:13 AM
This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Comments not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog authors serve as moderators. For new topics or suggestions, email email@example.com
- ► 2017 (252)
- ► 2016 (295)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- The 46 DOE BES Energy Frontiers Research Centers
- LLNS has taken a year away
- To all managers
- Technology Boom Too Tempting For Many Government S...
- What really caused the demise of the Superblock?
- Better Oversight Needed . . .
- The Nuclear Weapons Complex Consolidation Policy N...
- SPSE-UPTE and LLNS Management Reach Tentative Agre...
- Rate the quality of your program
- What living beyond your means has brought us ?
- What's your exit plan?
- Roadmap made up of game–changing technologies
- Westworld . . .
- Details of Obama's plan for a nuclear-free world
- Fresh analysis of NIF
- Should NNSA end the LLNS contract?
- Miller and Co: You'd better listen to this
- Results of "how do you use the BLOG" poll
- Why are ULM leaving?
- ▼ April (21)
- ► 2008 (374)