This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Comments not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- ► 2017 (322)
- ► 2016 (295)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- TCP1 overfunded or underfunded?
- More on VSP, VSIP
- Discrimination at LLNS?
- why is Bruce Goodwin leaving WCI?
- How is UCRS and/or TCP-1 pension cpi adjustment ca...
- Another Chu scandal
- Moniz clears first hurdle in Senate
- Chu on PF-4 safety
- LLNL gets good report
- McMillan receives honor
- President's budget
- NIF is a success, but so was the TITANIC.
- How America’s latest attempt at fusion power fizzl...
- Furlough like event in June?
- Live From D.C., It's High-Skill Immigration Reform...
- Fiscal Austerity Will Force Restraint On LEPS
- Savin money at DOE labs: any suggestions?
- NM Labs fare well under president' s budget!
- N.M. nuke spending would grow
- Surviving at LLNL in an Era of Shrinking Take Home...
- Bike helmets
- Energy nominee supports nuclear complex
- CI CIO!
- Suggested poll... Look for it in this page.
- New era expected for DOE
- IGNITION FAILED!
- ORNL gets new S&T head
- New guards at LLNL
- DOE Pushes for Cost-Saving Moves at National Labs
- Which lab to close?
- ▼ April (32)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)