The week of March 16th:
In the calendar of the Friends Committee on National Legislation
House Appropriations Subcommittee on Energy and Water, hearing on the Nuclear Weapons Complex, with National Nuclear Security Administrator Thomas D'Agostino, David Overskei, Nuclear Weapons Complex Infrastructure Task Force, Philip Coyle, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, and Everet Beckner, National Nuclear Security Administration (possible).
This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Comments not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog authors serve as moderators. For new topics or suggestions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- ► 2017 (261)
- ► 2016 (295)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- Face the truth
- World's largest laser now ready for use
- Since the LLNS take over of LLNL, what has been th...
- GM, When will bloated management be reduced?
- Tauscher Signals Leftward Shift on Arms Control
- Nuclear Security Official Hints at Leaner, Less Co...
- NIF Rumors
- Old nova target bay area is being retro-fitted for...
- So, did everyone have fun at the practice earthqua...
- Star Wars becomes Bug Zapper.
- Hearing on Nuclear Weapons Complex
- Who is next?
- Has the last big layoff made the Lab better and yo...
- What Happened at JASPER??
- World's largest laser gears up for ignition experi...
- Nuclear-Warhead Upgrade Delayed
- As predicted, the true cost of layoffs becoming ap...
- Cherry A. Murray named dean at Harvard University
- So whom is coming to first NIF this weekend?
- Did you know EM's new landscaping project by the c...
- Fond memories at LLNL
- ▼ March (21)
- ► 2008 (374)