This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Comments not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday, September 10, 2013
Fixing Fukushima's Water Problem:
Lake H. Barrett is a retired nuclear engineer and was the director of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission’s Three Mile Island Cleanup Site Office from 1980 to 1984. His explanation of the water problem, and solution, at Fukushima has just been posted, and it's excellent. Best, Janice Fixing Fukushima's Water Problem: http://thebulletin.org/fixing-fukushima%E2%80%99s-water-problem -- Janice Sinclaire Internet Outreach Coordinator
Posted by scooby at 5:57 PM
- ► 2017 (337)
- ► 2016 (295)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- No. 2 US nuclear commander suspended
- Freezing pensions
- Coming soon to a laboratory near you!
- B-61 still in the news
- NNSA Requests Another $55.9M For LANL, LLNL Retire...
- Privatizing National Lab Management Misguided
- Watchdog Finds Flaws in DOE Contractor Responsibil...
- Calling all bloggers!
- UC Regents Visit Lawrence Livermore
- Klotz Pledges to Focus on Security and Safety
- top priority for NNSA,
- Another story on NNSA cost and quality control
- More on the B-61 budge
- GAO responds on future Pu needs
- So when can we expect the last phase of SSVSP?
- A chilled work environment
- Health care at LLN
- TO: LANL-ALLFrom/MS: Charles F. McMillan, A100Phon...
- Why is Akima around still?
- How is the sequester affecting science in America?...
- Science and engineering quality at national securi...
- Fixing Fukushima's Water Problem:
- LLNL Unveiled
- NNSA HQ reorg.
- PA. input due soon
- To extend or not to extend
- Bomb work delayed
- A different interpretation
- Numbers please!
- ▼ September (30)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)