This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Opinions not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunday, September 15, 2013
TO: LANL-ALL From/MS: Charles F. McMillan, A100 Phone/Fax: 7-5101/Fax 7-2997 Date: September 13, 2013 SUBJECT: IMPORTANT CHANGES TO HEALTH CARE PLANS Because of key changes to the Laboratory’s health benefits offerings that will affect all of us in the coming year, I’d like to invite you to attend an all-employee meeting at 9 a.m. on Tuesday, Sept. 17 in the NSSB Auditorium. We will explain the changes and the reasons for them, including our need to attract and retain highly skilled and productive employees while coping with the increasing healthcare costs nationally and in our own workforce. The changes will affect a number of areas including the types of plans offered, deductibles and co-payments. Each employee will need to make an active selection during the coming open enrollment period. Tuesday’s meeting will be the first of many opportunities to gather additional information, but I feel it’s important to start this process with you in person. Please join me on Tuesday. The meeting is open to all badge holders and will also be broadcast on ViewIt.
Posted by scooby at 6:05 PM
- ► 2016 (198)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- No. 2 US nuclear commander suspended
- Freezing pensions
- Coming soon to a laboratory near you!
- B-61 still in the news
- NNSA Requests Another $55.9M For LANL, LLNL Retire...
- Privatizing National Lab Management Misguided
- Watchdog Finds Flaws in DOE Contractor Responsibil...
- Calling all bloggers!
- UC Regents Visit Lawrence Livermore
- Klotz Pledges to Focus on Security and Safety
- top priority for NNSA,
- Another story on NNSA cost and quality control
- More on the B-61 budge
- GAO responds on future Pu needs
- So when can we expect the last phase of SSVSP?
- A chilled work environment
- Health care at LLN
- TO: LANL-ALLFrom/MS: Charles F. McMillan, A100Phon...
- Why is Akima around still?
- How is the sequester affecting science in America?...
- Science and engineering quality at national securi...
- Fixing Fukushima's Water Problem:
- LLNL Unveiled
- NNSA HQ reorg.
- PA. input due soon
- To extend or not to extend
- Bomb work delayed
- A different interpretation
- Numbers please!
- ▼ September (30)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)