This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Comments not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email email@example.com
Thursday, December 26, 2013
More about credit score
I’ve been offered a job at the lab and am going through the rigorous clearance screening process. I am not sure whether I should tell the HR department that my credit is not perfect. We lost our home during the recession and what followed was some pretty damaging stuff on our credit. The position that they are considering me for has access to proprietary information. Can you please ask other bloggers if they have any thoughts regarding this dilemma? Thank you in advanced. Signed, Midscore640
Posted by scooby at 5:54 PM
- ► 2017 (337)
- ► 2016 (295)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- Compromise bill
- LLNL Wins Age Discrimination Lawsuit!!
- Article retraction
- More about credit score
- Compensation increase
- When is Monya leaving?
- AF General re-assigned
- LANL contract not extended by NNSA
- Marylia Kelley said... http://nnsa.energy.gov/abou...
- How you rate the managers in the various directora...
- LLNL receives annual performance scores
- Nuclear security lessons from Australia:
- Strike rumor
- Ken Moody AAAS Fellow Award
- Former president disagrees with current president ...
- Statistical Impact of Disproportionate Age Discrim...
- This news article below deserves top billing, if n...
- Does credit score count at LLNL?
- The search is on
- A budget deal has been reached!
- Why vote for disarmament?
- Weapons work versus diversification
- Search committe for new LLNL director
- Search for UC new Vice President for Laboratory Ma...
- Detroit and the impact on pension reform
- Facts Surrounding Lawrence Livermore Lab Layoffs
- UC begins search for new LLNL Director
- Double standard for lab upper management?
- UC Screening Task Force for the selection of the n...
- ▼ December (30)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)