This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Opinions not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email email@example.com
Friday, December 6, 2013
Detroit and the impact on pension reform
Moral of the story, KEEP VOTING DEMOCRATIC! Detroit is all Democratic (Spendocratic) and Union even in the State Constitution to leave Union pensions alone. "Even for those who think this common sense has been a long time coming, it’s a tough hit for Detroit city workers at or near retirement age. Not only does it mean they’ll get less than they were promised, the news comes late in their lives, at a time when they have little way to make up for it. And they won’t be the last, given the unfunded pensions across this country". Good luck with your pension with Democrats running (into a grave) California. Second moral: You voted for Spendocrats and soon you will get what you deserve. ----------------------------------------------------------------------- http://nypost.com/2013/12/06/detroit-and-the-impact-on-pension-reform/
Posted by scooby at 3:39 PM
- ► 2017 (233)
- ► 2016 (295)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- Compromise bill
- LLNL Wins Age Discrimination Lawsuit!!
- Article retraction
- More about credit score
- Compensation increase
- When is Monya leaving?
- AF General re-assigned
- LANL contract not extended by NNSA
- Marylia Kelley said... http://nnsa.energy.gov/abou...
- How you rate the managers in the various directora...
- LLNL receives annual performance scores
- Nuclear security lessons from Australia:
- Strike rumor
- Ken Moody AAAS Fellow Award
- Former president disagrees with current president ...
- Statistical Impact of Disproportionate Age Discrim...
- This news article below deserves top billing, if n...
- Does credit score count at LLNL?
- The search is on
- A budget deal has been reached!
- Why vote for disarmament?
- Weapons work versus diversification
- Search committe for new LLNL director
- Search for UC new Vice President for Laboratory Ma...
- Detroit and the impact on pension reform
- Facts Surrounding Lawrence Livermore Lab Layoffs
- UC begins search for new LLNL Director
- Double standard for lab upper management?
- UC Screening Task Force for the selection of the n...
- ▼ December (30)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)