This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Comments not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday, December 5, 2013
Double standard for lab upper management?
Double standard for lab upper management? LANL Employees File Complaint Against Former Supervisor - Los Alamos Daily Post, Dec 4th 2013 ..."This was a horrifying situation, Erika was assaulted by her high ranking employer who demanded sex ... she complained to high level Laboratory officials who did nothing to help her, instead they rewarded the perpetrator by allowing him to retire with full benefits," Day told the Los Alamos Daily Post today. "Mr. Stanford supervised both Erika and her husband William and he knew William was aware of what he was doing and he didn't care. His behavior was that of a pig and the Lab took no action to step in and stop it."... http://www.ladailypost.com/content/lanl-employees-file-complaint-against-former-supervisor Why did the executive management at LANS continue to protect this "pig" (sexual harasser?) Why do the regular staff get bombarded with online training, etc. regarding sexual harassment but when it actually happens, it is usually the managers who are found to be the culprits? And does the name of Rick Marquez ring a bell for anyone? The stories about his "hot pursuits" at LANL are legendary and long running!
Posted by scooby at 6:00 PM
- ► 2017 (291)
- ► 2016 (295)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- Compromise bill
- LLNL Wins Age Discrimination Lawsuit!!
- Article retraction
- More about credit score
- Compensation increase
- When is Monya leaving?
- AF General re-assigned
- LANL contract not extended by NNSA
- Marylia Kelley said... http://nnsa.energy.gov/abou...
- How you rate the managers in the various directora...
- LLNL receives annual performance scores
- Nuclear security lessons from Australia:
- Strike rumor
- Ken Moody AAAS Fellow Award
- Former president disagrees with current president ...
- Statistical Impact of Disproportionate Age Discrim...
- This news article below deserves top billing, if n...
- Does credit score count at LLNL?
- The search is on
- A budget deal has been reached!
- Why vote for disarmament?
- Weapons work versus diversification
- Search committe for new LLNL director
- Search for UC new Vice President for Laboratory Ma...
- Detroit and the impact on pension reform
- Facts Surrounding Lawrence Livermore Lab Layoffs
- UC begins search for new LLNL Director
- Double standard for lab upper management?
- UC Screening Task Force for the selection of the n...
- ▼ December (30)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)