This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Opinions not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday, December 5, 2013
UC Screening Task Force for the selection of the new LLNL Director:
Marvin Adams Screening Task Force Chairman HTRI Professor of Nuclear Engineering Director, Institute of National Security Education and Research Texas A&M University William Jeffrey President & CEO, HRL Labs, LLC Former Director National Institute of Standards and Technology Steven Beckwith LLNS Board of Governors Vice President for Research & Graduate Studies University of California Office of the President Michael Nacht Thomas and Alison Schneider Professor of Public Policy University of California, Berkeley Frances Alston Director Environment, Safety & Health Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory Natalie Roe Physics Division Director Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory John Browne Director Emeritus Los Alamos National Laboratory John Sarrao Associate Director Theory, Simulation & Computation Los Alamos National Laboratory Robert Byer Co-Director Stanford Photonics Research Center Department of Applied Physics Stanford University Cliff Shang Director of Laboratory Strategic Infrastructure Weapons & Complex Integration Directorate Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory John Edwards Associate NIF Director for ICF & HED NIF & Photon Science Directorate Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory Bruce Tarter Director Emeritus Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory Mary Gilly Vice Chair Universitywide Academic Senate University of California Office of the President Larry Welch Trustee Emeritus and Senior Fellow Institute for Defense Analyses Omar Hurricane Distinguished Member of Technical Staff Weapons & Complex Integration Directorate Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory Crystal Jaing Scientist Group Leader, Applied Genomics Physical & Life Sciences Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory Ann Willoughby (Staff to Task Force) LLNS Assistant Secretary Director Laboratory Governance UC Laboratory Management Office November 30, 2013 at 8:22 AM
Posted by scooby at 5:54 PM
- ► 2017 (145)
- ► 2016 (295)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- Compromise bill
- LLNL Wins Age Discrimination Lawsuit!!
- Article retraction
- More about credit score
- Compensation increase
- When is Monya leaving?
- AF General re-assigned
- LANL contract not extended by NNSA
- Marylia Kelley said... http://nnsa.energy.gov/abou...
- How you rate the managers in the various directora...
- LLNL receives annual performance scores
- Nuclear security lessons from Australia:
- Strike rumor
- Ken Moody AAAS Fellow Award
- Former president disagrees with current president ...
- Statistical Impact of Disproportionate Age Discrim...
- This news article below deserves top billing, if n...
- Does credit score count at LLNL?
- The search is on
- A budget deal has been reached!
- Why vote for disarmament?
- Weapons work versus diversification
- Search committe for new LLNL director
- Search for UC new Vice President for Laboratory Ma...
- Detroit and the impact on pension reform
- Facts Surrounding Lawrence Livermore Lab Layoffs
- UC begins search for new LLNL Director
- Double standard for lab upper management?
- UC Screening Task Force for the selection of the n...
- ▼ December (30)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)