Always good to be optimistic.
And with the definition of stupid being: "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result", they might even get it again.
The Laboratory recently submitted to the National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) contracting officer the annual update to the Lab's Multiyear Strategy for Performance Improvement, FY2016-2020. In accordance with the NNSA contract, LANL is obligated to develop a multiyear strategy that details its planned efforts and expected accomplishments by year. It's also obligated to continuously improve its management and performance at the Lab. In the latest Strategy for Performance Improvement, FY2016-2020, the Lab has created a fused suite of strategic goals and objectives that provide a framework for scientific success and operational excellence for now and in the future. Link here to review the document.
Poster did not provide a link (Doobydew)
This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Opinions not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email email@example.com
- ► 2017 (233)
- ► 2016 (295)
- Yet more investigations at LANL
- LANL has a long history of electrical accidents
- Hiring bias--LLNL even more so?
- DOE Secretary Dr. Ernest Moniz asked to intervene ...
- Age discrimination
- NNSA: Pantex 'Code Blue' like a safety review
- Sandia contract
- DOE Supports Bringing NNSA Back Under Department
- From SPSE (A little late)
- LANL whistle-blower publishes book on lab
- Always good to be optimistic
- Many, many base camps for NIF
- Pros and cons for working at Sandia
- Best ever glassdoor review for Sandia Labs!
- LANL Electrical Systems Were being Probed Before B...
- Important Lecture:
- Bargaining with LANL security union breaks down
- LLNL PERMIT RENEWAL & HEARING NOTICE
- McMillan: 'Sympathy and support' to family of burn...
- (LANL) Managers
- DOE whistle blower and retaliation
- Incident version B
- Incident version A
- LANL electrocuted!
- ▼ May (24)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)