1 I could not get a job at Sandia s I thought cavemen lived alongside as the dinosaurs and that dinosaurs never existed.
2 People make fun of me for wearing a bow-tie and top hat.
3. I keep getting fired for not showing up to time since I keep forgetting the location of where I work.
4 My boss hated my idea that I could make the company by having me blog all day long about how dinosaurs never existed.
5 I got fired for using company money to by a blowup doll in the shape of devil dinosaur.
6 They not only said no overtime for me but please never show up to work again.
7 I have never been invited to a single conference or event to explain my theory about dinosaurs never existed.
8 I could not get into college.
9 My uncle went to jail but he was an important person!
10 I go to a methadone clinic for healthcare.
Since I do not have a job I can spend every hour and every day on blogs. Sandia is a name of a dinosaur!
Society has to spend money on me.
This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Comments not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- ► 2017 (337)
- ► 2016 (295)
- Yet more investigations at LANL
- LANL has a long history of electrical accidents
- Hiring bias--LLNL even more so?
- DOE Secretary Dr. Ernest Moniz asked to intervene ...
- Age discrimination
- NNSA: Pantex 'Code Blue' like a safety review
- Sandia contract
- DOE Supports Bringing NNSA Back Under Department
- From SPSE (A little late)
- LANL whistle-blower publishes book on lab
- Always good to be optimistic
- Many, many base camps for NIF
- Pros and cons for working at Sandia
- Best ever glassdoor review for Sandia Labs!
- LANL Electrical Systems Were being Probed Before B...
- Important Lecture:
- Bargaining with LANL security union breaks down
- LLNL PERMIT RENEWAL & HEARING NOTICE
- McMillan: 'Sympathy and support' to family of burn...
- (LANL) Managers
- DOE whistle blower and retaliation
- Incident version B
- Incident version A
- LANL electrocuted!
- ▼ May (24)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)