LLNL PERMIT RENEWAL & HEARING NOTICE
Livermore Lab's hazardous and “mixed” radioactive waste permit is up for renewal. Once issued, it will govern LLNL’s hazardous waste activities for the next decade.
LLNL generates toxic, reactive, corrosive, ignitable, "mixed" radioactive, and other wastes governed by RCRA (Resource Conservation and Recovery Act).
LLNL workers’ health could be endangered if the permit is vague, permissive or incomplete.
After hearing all public comments, both verbal and written, the California State Dept. of Toxic Substances Control will make a final decision to issue, amend or deny the permit renewal.
Written comments are due on or before August 3, 2015.
Hearing Date and Time: Wednesday, June 3, 2015 at 6:30 PM
Hearing Location: Arroyo Seco School, 5280 Irene Way, Livermore
For more information or to submit written comments by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Opinions not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email email@example.com
- ► 2017 (233)
- ► 2016 (295)
- Yet more investigations at LANL
- LANL has a long history of electrical accidents
- Hiring bias--LLNL even more so?
- DOE Secretary Dr. Ernest Moniz asked to intervene ...
- Age discrimination
- NNSA: Pantex 'Code Blue' like a safety review
- Sandia contract
- DOE Supports Bringing NNSA Back Under Department
- From SPSE (A little late)
- LANL whistle-blower publishes book on lab
- Always good to be optimistic
- Many, many base camps for NIF
- Pros and cons for working at Sandia
- Best ever glassdoor review for Sandia Labs!
- LANL Electrical Systems Were being Probed Before B...
- Important Lecture:
- Bargaining with LANL security union breaks down
- LLNL PERMIT RENEWAL & HEARING NOTICE
- McMillan: 'Sympathy and support' to family of burn...
- (LANL) Managers
- DOE whistle blower and retaliation
- Incident version B
- Incident version A
- LANL electrocuted!
- ▼ May (24)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)