This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Opinions not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email email@example.com
Monday, May 8, 2017
Bid extension request
DOE asked bidders for the NNSS contract to extend their bids until 30 June 2017. Are they applying lessons learned form the Sandia transition?
Posted by scooby at 8:29 PM
- Northern NM economy profits from LANL
- Party time before vote!
- Fire raises questions about Los Alamos lab
- NNSA Seeking Federal Staffing Boost
- Impeachment impact
- Goldstein to lead UC bid for LANL!
- What will happen to LANL TCP1?
- NM locals demand LANL remain for profit!
- UC bid for LANL
- Where's Ed Moses?
- Heather Wilson
- LANL: worst place to work in all of the complex
- Nevada National Security Site contract
- Perry's visits
- California yanks $50M from UCOP
- WIPP Receives Shipment of LANL Waste
- Bid extension request
- UC President forced to testify
- DOE budget
- ▼ May (19)
- ► 2016 (295)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)