Goldstein to lead UC bid for LANL!
Is this a joke?
I have heard a different name but Goldstein would make more sense than the name I have heard and Goldstein would lend some actual credibility to a bid team from UC. Than again maybe it is all bs. The blog seems to have the same level accuracy as the NYT and WSP when it comes to anonymous sources. Sorry Scooby I don't want to disparage the blog by making this comparison but I was just trying to make a point ;)
Scooby: your comment foes not bother because the blog isn't the WSJ or the NYT. 🙂
This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Comments not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog authors serve as moderators. For new topics or suggestions, email email@example.com
- Northern NM economy profits from LANL
- Party time before vote!
- Fire raises questions about Los Alamos lab
- NNSA Seeking Federal Staffing Boost
- Impeachment impact
- Goldstein to lead UC bid for LANL!
- What will happen to LANL TCP1?
- NM locals demand LANL remain for profit!
- UC bid for LANL
- Where's Ed Moses?
- Heather Wilson
- LANL: worst place to work in all of the complex
- Nevada National Security Site contract
- Perry's visits
- California yanks $50M from UCOP
- WIPP Receives Shipment of LANL Waste
- Bid extension request
- UC President forced to testify
- DOE budget
- ▼ May (19)
- ► 2016 (295)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)